Don't miss the event of the winter!
- You and three of your mates have the opportunity to be acknowledged as Very Important Pirates.
- There are two sets of tickets up for bid. Each set contains four tickets.
- Your VIP tickets will include reserved seating immediately next to the stage, early access to the buffet, and discounted Feast swag.
- Join Master of Ceremonies Dinty the Moore for a stage full of entertainment including the Ship's Company Chanteymen, In Our Cups, Cat and the Fiddle Morris, Letter of Marque (new for 2007), and of course those scurvy sea-dogs, The Pyrates Royale!
- Scores of wonderful new items in our infamous raffle for charity.
- Completely new, Caribbean-themed menu.
- Due to changes in local liquor laws, the Feast is now BYOB: if you want to drink alcohol, you'll need to bring it yourself. If you do, please drink responsibly.
- Breast Cancer Awareness table in the raffle room to see the ways your generosity makes a difference.
- Non-VIP tickets will be listed on eBay beginning at 1:00pm (EST) on Saturday, December 16 in a fixed-price sale for $50 per ticket.
The Feast will be held on Saturday, February 24th, 2007, from 6:30 p.m. until 11:00 p.m. at the Conference Center at Cherry Hill Park in College Park, Maryland.
All of us with Team Wench want to thank each and every one of you for coming out and lending us your support. Thanks to you, the Privateer Feast has donated over $36,000 over the past five years to support breast cancer research, and we look forward to continuing to do all we can to stop this deadly disease!
p.s. If you're looking for "Standard" tickets rather than the VIP tickets, they will go on sale this coming Saturday, December 16 at 1:00 p.m.
Ralph E. Nelson
Chairperson, 2007 Privateer Feast
Team Wench - http://www.teamwench.org/